Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kiss the Girl

I was watching tv earlier tonight and it wasn't even some mushy romance thing and I found myself wondering  when was the last time I was kissed.

It's been a long time.

I've kissed a guy or two in the last year but they were silly 'I've had too many beers and this is all we're going to do' kisses.

I can't remember the last time a man held my face in his hands or leaned in to kiss my mouth because he couldn't wait to taste it. 

That's such a fantastic feeling-the anticipation of a kiss. That sweet moment when lips meet and breath mingles. When the kiss deepens and everything suddenly becomes so much more. When your eyes close and you drink in the whole experience, drown in it just a little. Then finally, when you gently pull apart and there is delicious electricity and...

hope of another kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment