Thursday, June 2, 2016

Love Meaning

How do you feel about love these days?

I love Love. It's such a pure and comforting and fulfilling and true feeling. I believe in it. I feel good when I see it in others. I feel complete when it's returned. I feel whole.

I feel strongly that Love is rare. True love. I believe you can be mistaken in your understanding of what Love is.  I believe the meaning can change over time.

I feel love for my cats, and my books, and my Fella and the first rain of the summer, and my Dad and my v-neck black tshirt and warm cinnamon rolls but all in very different ways. I love the diversity.

I feel lucky about Love. People say it all the time but I truly mean it when I say I never thought I'd know Love. I was convinced that it just wasn't for me. I had been hurt so many times....I had been mistaken about my understanding. I needed to heal.

It wasn't until I finally felt like myself again that Love found me.


I love that when it's right, it doesn't give up. Instead it builds and grows and becomes....What you are. You feel complete and whole and lucky and very different about Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment