Thursday, July 28, 2011

Long Day Again

Some of the things I did today...

-Had a conversation with a coworker that included a detailed explanation as to why my boobs hurt and just what exactly PMS was.

-Helped a woman learn how to brush her dog's teeth.

-Offered to be a surrogate for one of my best friends-if it comes to that.

-Heard from Dad and felt relief flood through me when he told me he got some of his financial worries settled.

-Worked 12, no 14 and a half hours today.

-Brushed a 7 month old Newfoundland puppy that is bigger than most full grown Golden Retrievers

-Successfully dodged not 1, but 3 panhandlers

-Rode the exercise bike: My ass now  hurts as well as my boobs

It was a long one and I'm in desperate need of something chocolate.
Off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment