Thursday, October 2, 2014

Netflixing

Sometimes, when I've worked the night shift and I can't wind down, I'll troll Netflix for something to fall asleep to. Tonight I went to my "Watch it Again" section because I was almost tired enough but still needed a sound to fall asleep to.

The small pictures went past and I started to smile. This list is such a good representation of me.

In no particular order:

Once Upon a Time
Aadams Family
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Breaking Bad
Spaceballs
The X-Files
The Emperor's New Groove
The Sword in the Stone
Dexter
Robin Hood
Clue
Paranorman
Walking Dead
Ghostbusters
Doc of the Dead
Firefly
Lost
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Twin Peaks
Ever After
The Cabin in the Woods
The Muppet Movie
Psych
The Breakfast Club
Gladiator
Freaks and Geeks
Trading Places
Fargo
Coming to America
Birth of the Living Dead
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Reservoir Dogs
The Graduate
12 Angry Men
Flowers
The Italian Job
The Following
Exit Through the Gift Shop


Classics. Cartoons. Documentaries. Zombies. 80s flicks. Old TV shows. New TV shows. Muppets. This list couldn't be more of a description of me.

1 comment:

  1. I am hooked on TCM old movies, like 30's and 40's films, and I have a DVR, so I am watching and deleting one or two a day. Before that, it was CSI Miami. Seriously, I have never seen an episode of the nine years it ran, and started recording if from multiple sources. I think I have seen them all, but not sure... I just hate I did not get the DVR while "The Pink Panther" was still running on the Boom Network. There is never a bad time for those, and for going to sleep, nothing is better. I just close my eyes and hear nothing but Henry Mancini music... ♫ ♪ ♫

    ReplyDelete