Friday, November 9, 2012

While I was here

Random thoughts while I play online bingo.

He's your ex for a reason. Stop thinking about him so much. Yes, you had a nice time with him the other night. Does that mean he's the one for you? NO. Fucking stop it.

Just what in the hell do they do at that church across the street anyway? More cars going in and out of the parking lot than a..well..a really crowded parking lot.

Remember when Garth Brooks was cool? Jeez that was a weird little phase.

How weird is it that the same guy makes Glee and American Horror Story? Both are scary.

My landlord is a flake. Almost 2 hours ago he said he would come by and fix the stupid outside light for me so I don't have to walk up a flight of stairs in the dark. Guess who hasn't done it yet. Ten bucks says he just forgot and has already left. Grrr  Three months after I moved in, the small handle on the spray thingy for the sink broke. "I'll be by next week to replace it." Going on 2 years later...

There are a lot of songs that remind me of mom. One of them is an emo gem-and every time it starts, I can hear her voice, " I can't stand to fly...."  Dammit I miss her so much.

Sometimes I wonder if people read too much into my Facebook statuses (statusi?)

Jesus online dating is lame. 




No comments:

Post a Comment