Friday, November 9, 2012

Just so you know

Jeez the last few entries on here have been depressing. My poor readers, if there are any, must think I'm on the edge of the bridge.

This is not the case.

Truth is, I'm pretty happy. I do have sad moments sometimes and when I do, the only thing I know to try and get through them is to write.

But work is good....and I was going to say other stuff was but as it turns out, work is still pretty much my main thing.

I did go see a movie last weekend with an ex boyfriend. We're trying the friend thing and so far, seems to be pretty good.

I dated someone for a couple months and he was nice. Just....not for me.

I feel more confident these days. Last night a guy even gave me his digits so you know, other people are noticing that I'm awesome.

But work, it IS consuming-Happy holiday season that started in September. Ugh.

But because of its consumption-I have to make this short.

For those of you that might read this regularly, I promise, I'm not downtrodden or sad all the time. Actually doin' pretty dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment