Friday, May 18, 2012

Thinker

 5/18/12

-Don't ask someone to be honest with you if you don't want them to.

-Thank you for reminding me I'd been through it before and made it out ok.  I could just kiss you. I probably will.

-I hope that saying something doesn't backfire

-"He's nice, he's smart, and he gets me."

-Book Idea: All my snippets about the store with cleverly titled sections including the "Things said in a pet store that sound dirtier than they are" series. Maybe little stories about customers or how many times I said 'debit or credit' in a day or the cute guy that brings the clean rugs every week. Firing someone. Hiring someone. Running into the girl you fired at the grocery store when you're wearing your work clothes and she's with her mother. That one could be interesting.

-Trying to explain that it's not that weird to pretend you're pregnant so you eat healthier. If I was creating life I'd eat healthy food. Might as well pretend I've got a bun in the oven since eventually I will. Might as well make it all healthy on the inside so when the little embryo begins he/she is off to a good start.

-If he marries her I hope he tells me and I don't find out on a social networking site.

-I'd like to own a St. Francis statue. I'm not Catholic, I'm not at all religious and I don't particularly like statues. But my grandma had a really neat, very simple wooden one and when I think about her, I think about that statue and I want one in my house. 

-Mother's Day wasn't as bad this year.

-I'm gonna get my hair cut. Short-ish and bob-ish and bring back the bangs and show my face a little bit more. It's time.

-Pretty sure my work balls have dropped. Told someone today that 'sometimes that's just how things were' and it felt good.

-Had a moment with a guy on the cereal aisle today. We both went for the Fruity Pebbles (I refrained in the end, he succumbed) and laughed at how delicious they still are, even in our 30s.

-Shaved my legs in the hope that my super comfy capris are weather appropriate tomorrow.

-Kind of forgot to eat lunch and dinner today. Probably not too good for that pretend fetus.

-My punctuation skills suck. I write how I talk, not how my high school English book told me to.



No comments:

Post a Comment