Friday, May 11, 2012

Tears of a Clown

Crying doesn't really help. It just makes me feel weak and if that's why I started crying in the first place....well fuck.

I don't like disappointing people but I really hate it when I disappoint myself.

Why are some people really good at making others feel like shit? And how can you like yourself for having that kind of 'talent'?

I feel so lost most of the time. People are cruel, that's the way the world is, this too shall pass. Fuck all of that. I'm over it.

I don't want to be around people that are unkind or be in a world where that kind of behavior is rewarded and it doesn't matter if it will pass if I'm in it right now.

I felt two inches tall today. I felt like I sucked at everything and that everyone else was way better. It was a nasty feeling.

Crying doesn't help though. It just makes it worse.

Maybe I'm too sensitive. Or too naive. Or just not....enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment