Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Today I Heard...

"You seem less happy."

"What about hypnosis?"

"I miss you."

"I'm proud of you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

"Are you ok?"

"Did you do something different to your hair?"

"You type fast."

"Thank you for your help today."

"Sounds like some irrational self deprecation if you ask me."

"Remember me? Yeah, I'm 20 now."

"Don't worry, it's melting."

"You're paranoid for other people!"

"Good morning!"

"Did you hear that?"

"Do you like stroganoff?"


*giggle*
 
"Must be your lucky day!"

"Oh! I'm so sorry. He peed."

"Feeling a little sub-par today."

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Travel safely!"

"You need a vacation."

"We need to watch some drag queens."

1 comment:

  1. I should have called you today to tell you that your awesomeness is only matched (if not exceeded) by your amazingness...

    ReplyDelete