Sunday, August 18, 2019

Confrontation ( A CursiveVerses Post)

She hates me

"I can't believe this. I can't believe how fucking irresponsible you are. Do you even know what you've done? You should fucking know better than this!"

She's right. 

"You are fucking ruining EVERYTHING, don't you get that? NOTHING will ever be the same!"

She's so angry. I've never seen her like this before. What am I going to do?

"What are you going to do?"

I have no idea. I'm so scared. I can't believe this happened. I can't tell her that.

"You just going to run like everyone else?"

Where would I go? Why is she crying ? I don't understand why she's so upset. Why is this happening? 

"You can't just pretend this didn't happen. It's not going away."

I want to go away. I can't leave. 

"Why are you even here?"

I don't know. I should go. She's sad now. Her eyes meet mine finally. 

"Did you ever want...?"

No. 

No comments:

Post a Comment