Monday, April 18, 2016

Just a Bit of Ramble

My friend got a tattoo. It's pretty and big. I kind of want one too now. Well, another one. Don't know of what yet so the skin stays undesigned.

I sent a text earlier to someone and they didn't respond. I felt myself getting all butt hurt about it and then let it go. They'll respond when they can.

I'm planning two BBQs already this summer and it's April. I've got tentative plans to drive to the peninsula and tentative plans to go to Seattle soon after that. I have weekend plans for 3 out of the 4 weekends in May. My birthday is the first weekend in June and I have no clue what or if I'm doing anything. The Fella says he has "a few ideas" so I'm excited to see what that's all about.

I found another carcass in the yard today. The cats are indeed mighty hunters. Just wish they'd complete the circle of life and eat the dang things.

I hate the downstairs bathroom. It has the ugliest wallpaper. A friend pointed out that it looks like old man pajama bottoms and now that's all I see. I can't think of anything that's not nautical themed to help decorate the sad little space so currently there's a just a bunch of skulls in there. Not like serial killer scary skulls. Pictures of skulls and Crystal Head Vodka bottles with food coloring left over from Halloween. It was neat for a little while but now I'm over it.

Why is that even important? To have a theme for a room I mean. Especially when it's essentially just a poop closet.

Anyway.

I've successfully gotten The Fella addicted to The Walking Dead and he's jonesing for another episode of Season 5. I've loved watching it again and we're at a pretty crucial part of the story so...enough rambling. Time to get my zombie on.


1 comment:

  1. The house looks great. I love old man pjs. I wanna go to the beach...and see Alice Cooper again this coming fall. The beach sooner, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete