Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Transition

I'm tired.

I can't watch the same tv shows I used to. I'm watching cartoon movies because anything even vaguely realistic is too fucking depressing.

I want to run away to the ocean and sit staring at the waves until my eyes tear from the wind. I want to feel the cold all around me and then feel the warmth tingle my skin when I finally go back in. I want to relax in the quiet and relish the break from whatever it is that keeps me so exhausted.

I feel sad a lot and it's boring.

I feel as though I'm standing in a clearing of trees with a crossroads in front of me. Classic fairy tale would have one side show light, illustrating hope and a bright future. The other way would hold darkness, shadows and foreboding beckoning. I feel like I'm  at the edge of both and sometimes...they look the same.

I'm more than tired actually.

But I don't really know what I am other than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment